The effort to build Valley Oak Charter School is not over yet!
Now that DJUSD has created our need to appeal to the county, Valley Oak Charter School Organizers need to hear whether the neighborhood and community still want their neighborhood school.
What you can do:
1) Attend the community meeting this Saturday, Feb. 2, from 6:30 – 7:30 pm in the Valley Oak MPR, 1400 East Eighth Street and bring your child’s intent to enroll form.
3) If you can’t attend the meeting, call the phone number below and make your wishes known to the organizers right away.
In the meeting, we will:
- Let organizers know that you want them to continue to develop the charter school.
- Learn about the ways in which we plan to have the charter approved by the county and/or the state
- Answer additional questions about the charter and the “intent to return” form.