HOSTED BY LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS (LWV) WEST SAC and DAVIS
TUESDAY APRIL 3, 2018
7 – 8:30pm
WEST SACRAMENTO CITY HALL
1110 West Capitol Ave
Voters are invited to attend and learn more about each candidate in an environment without the rhetoric or negative ads.
Sheriff race – Deputy Tom Lopez
District Attorney – Public Defender Dean Johansson
District 3 Supervisor – Small Businesswoman/Educator Meg Stallard and
Former Woodland Mayor Gary Sandy
Some areas of interest pertinent to parents, students, teachers and administrators are
• When to try Juveniles as Adults
• Budget for Criminal Justice
• Restorative Justice
• Drug laws, arrests, misdemeanor vs felony
• Incarceration vs. Alternative programs
• Investigation protocol
• Release on Own Recognizance standards
• Concealed Weapon Permits
• Low-level drug possesion charges
• Use of force
Become civically engaged. Attend the Candidate Forums, the LWV West Sacramento General Meetings and join LWV West Sacramento.
Empowering Voters. Defending Democracy.